Calcite Powder is a natural form of Calcium Carbonate. It has high whiteness, purity and is free flowing in nature. It is widely used in paint & plastics as filler, and also used in Rigid PVC Pipes, LDPE Master Batches, Inks, Powder Coating and Ceramic, Welding Rods, Automotive, and Furniture Compounds, Rubber Industry, Leather Cloth Industry and As a flux in Glass Industry and in sizing of Textile Goods. Due to its high dispersibility, low oil absorption, high impact resistance, smooth surface finish, easy processing, compatibility with polymers and other organic additives and excellent dimensional stability.
- Calcite powder is available from 100 Mesh to 500 Mesh.
- Calcium Carbonate is also available in granules size.
|Mesh||500 Mesh||20 Mesh||10 Mesh|
|Loss of Ignition%||43-44%||43-44%||43-44%|
|MOisture % Nax||1||1||1|
|Bulk Density (Gm/CC)||7-1.2%||7-1.2%||7-1.2%|
|Residue||Less than 1%||Less than 1%||Less than 1%|
- Rigid PVC Pipes
- LDPE Master Batches
- Paints. Inks, Powder Coating and Ceramic
- Welding Rods
- Automotive and Furniture Compounds
- Rubber Industry
- Leather Cloth Industry
- As a flux in Glass Industry and in sizing of Textile Goods